Why does it seem like girls only leave a guy for another guy?

How come it seems that girls never leave a guy UNLESS there is cheating, physical or mental abuse, or addiction of some sort?

In other words girls in good relationships with good guys who aren't screw up's. NEVER seem to leave the guy because "they drifted apart" or "lost interest"... When the relationship is dying and the girl has lost interest she (from what I see) rarely if ever breaks up with the guy, rather he has to break up with her or she has only leaves when something better comes along.

Have any of you girls noticed this?

Btw I'm not angry or mad at girls or anything. 90% of guys are douche bags, but not all of us are. I'm just curious if anyone has noticed this trend.

142

Most Helpful Girl

• I've noticed this and lived it. It's hard to find the strength to leave a relationship because to be honest in most cases, at least in my experience, there isn't many better alternatives out there.

Seems like all the good guys are taken or not interested. So some girls feel they have to settle.

Most of my friends have been lucky to meet guys who treat them well. But unfortunately I haven't had that same luck :(

Even though I treat guys amazingly well. I cook for them, clean their houses, help them with jobs and stuff. Yet they won't even go on a date with me. like an actual date (even if I offer to plan it and pay for it :S). I haven't been on an actual date in a few years.

But I feel tremendous pressure to stay in a bad relationship because most of my friends are settling down (and I want to too!). I've never been a party girl, I just want a partner and to start my life with that person.

I already have a career, I already own a car. I have good credit, and I treat my partners well with understanding and respect.

But I find that I can't seem to find someone who 'gets' me I guess. I'm either considered weird or in a lower league than most guys. So I have to settle for being treated like crap :/

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE