My ex girlfriend and I dated for almost 3 years. I messed up went to jail and she left me. We haven't lived to

For almost 3 months now but we officially broke up about a month ago. I don't contact her but she texts me and has called me telling me she loves me and misses me but doesn't want to get back together until I'm "better" is she just trying to upset me or do you think she just misses the affection? Does she really want to get back together? Any advice would be helpful

71

Most Helpful Girl

• She WANTS YOU TO GET HELP or work out any issues that YOU most likely have.

She say's She wants you to get "Better". What does she mean by that? Do you have a drug problem, and anger issue? What ever issues you have, she wants you to fix them because she loves you and DOES want a relationship with you. I doubt that she wants to see you go to jail again, or go through that again.

Its just as she's saying. She wants to be with you, but not until you get your crap together. IF you aren't down for that then ignore her.

• I got in trouble for drinking and I admit I did have a drinking problem. The thing that makes it tricky is what is a timetable to say someone is actually better from alcohol? Especially since we live so far away she doesn't see that I'm not drinking

• That's actually really good advice I'm never thought about asking her what better meant from her point of view other then just sobriety

• yeah, there's no harm in asking.