Would you sleep with your ex, no strings attached ?

We broke up and I only been with him. I asked him if he could do that for me. I just want human affection and he said yes. But I don't know if he can handle just sleeping with me. I think he wants to get back together. I made it clear he still agreed. But now I don't know if I should, advice ?

Updates:
He back out out first by saying how about tomorrow night. I said I was busy. He called after a week and I said I was busy. If he tried a 3rd time and I was really busy. Timing is everything, his is way off. I'm done. I say I won't answer his text or call's but I don't know if I'm strong enough not too. Advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep I have. NSA sex with your ex is awesome! That is until they want to get back together with you. then you have to cut things off for real.

I don't care what society says about men. They get far more emotional over sex than any woman I've ever known.

I had an ex that was GREAT in bed. He was amazing! When ever I was feeling frisky I gave him a call, and he would call me! One day after a session he went through my phone and asked about a guy I was talking to. I told him to mind his boundaries and he blew up on me and accused me of using him like a sex toy. He said all I ever wanted from him was sex.

Totally blew my mind, considering that he initiated the NSA sex in the first place.

Anyways. I say HAVE FUN. If you feel emotions are getting into the mix CUT THINGS OFF, before someone gets hurt.

NSA sex means SEX! no reason to complicate things if one of you can't handle that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Of course he'll want to get back together with you. He would't agree to sex otherwise. so you're wise to have second thoughts unless you also are considering getting back together.

0|0
    0|0
  • me personally? if there were no strings attached on both ends and it was clear it was just to have a little fun then I'd do it for sure. You're situation doesn't sound like both ends are clear on that. so make sure that's clear

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• What's your gut saying? Do you wanna risk him getting too emotional even though you made it clear that it's NSA? If you can, I say go for it. If not, don't even bother.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldnt

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it would only bring too much marriage

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes