How to handle serious hot and cold behavior from a girl?

I've known this girl for almost a year and a half. In that time we been continually between lovers and best friends but never official. Back in Jan we had a big fight and stopped talking, we went no contact for 4 months before one night I bumped into her and we were very happy to see each other. Apologized and made up and started seeing each other again. I really want to be with her but she sends me serious mixed signals. Like after we first saw each other again we hooked up and started speaking every day and seeing each other at least 3times a week, but... every time we SPEND a lot of time together and get very intimate and close ,she goes cold on me and I barely hear 2 words from her for like 3 days. Then she will contact me as if nothing has happened and we will SPEND another 3 incredible days together speaking afterward for a few days, then bam overnight she's cold on me. Things were going great the last 2 weeks, then suddenly for about 4 days she hasn't wanted to see me and when I call her she's very off.. I'm going out of my mind sometimes cos we have something special, yet she always does this bullsh*t. How do I deal with this? When we together I feel that she possibly even loves me cos she's said it by mistake before when she was drunk. We speak everyday sometimes more than once, I SPEND time with her and her family, it's Really strange that we so close yet she she pushes me away every time we do get close it seems..like we will have a crazy night of sex then she will ignore me for 2days, then wanna see me again. please do I ignore her back now or call her out? Everything was great the past couple weeks, but now for 4 days she doesn't wanna know me. I can't keep playing these childish games, I want to be with her but her actions show me sometimes she wants to sometimes not.. and I have many options I can't waste my time if it's not meant to be. But I never felt like this for a girl that's why I fight for her so much. when we together I truly feel she feels the same easy I do, yet after good to close why does she push me away, I don't get it at all...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• just keep away from her, she has to get her sh*t together

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• backing off

0|0
    0|0
  • let her time to decide and stop doing that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I kick HOT & COLD girls to the curb. No time for them. I want a girl who's HOT every time she's around me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes