Is it normal to get tired of your girlfriend?

i let my girlfriend move in with me as soon as we started dating and she's 18 and I'm 22. things have not went anywhere and we been together for 8 months. it feels like my life at a standstill. I made a decision that brings pain because I miss my ex girlfriend. I been with her for 5 years and we still in contact with each other. I basically dogged my ex girlfriend for this new girl. will I be wrong if I broke up with her? I'm just drifting away from her because it seems like I'm getting tired of seeing her, even tired of having sex with her. I just see her as a person who spends money on me and a girl I have sex with and fun with. she barely can get in anywhere with me because you have to be 21

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like you found her exciting and fresh a few months ago when you left your ex girlfriend. I think you know what you need to do. Dump this girl, and try to get your ex back.

You made a mistakes and I think you are seeing that now. I would be honest with yourself and know that it's not working out with this new girl.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• No it sounds like you jumped the gun on this relationship. It sounds like you left your ex for a little excitement and it backfired on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • variety is the spice of life!

0|0
    0|0
  • it is but try to make it work. just tlak to her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Well you rushed into it so maybe it was bound to happen

Try spicing things up. Do something exciting together, go on a trip together. If that doesn't work, think about ending it

1|0
    0|0
    • i took her to meet the rest of my family a couple of hours away and I wanted to go to clubs and bars to socialize and have a great time but she wasn't old enough. she can't drive either and I really get tired of playing taxi. the same place we was at the beginning we are still here. nothing has changed and I sort of regret changing friendship into a relationship

• Show All
    • i took her to a party and she disrespected me she likes to drink and smoke and that's not cute

• Well it seems like you already made up your mind

Recommended myTakes