Is it normal to get tired of your girlfriend?

i let my girlfriend move in with me as soon as we started dating and she's 18 and I'm 22. things have not went anywhere and we been together for 8 months. it feels like my life at a standstill. I made a decision that brings pain because I miss my ex girlfriend. I been with her for 5 years and we still in contact with each other. I basically dogged my ex girlfriend for this new girl. will I be wrong if I broke up with her? I'm just drifting away from her because it seems like I'm getting tired of seeing her, even tired of having sex with her. I just see her as a person who spends money on me and a girl I have sex with and fun with. she barely can get in anywhere with me because you have to be 21

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like you found her exciting and fresh a few months ago when you left your ex girlfriend. I think you know what you need to do. Dump this girl, and try to get your ex back.

You made a mistakes and I think you are seeing that now. I would be honest with yourself and know that it's not working out with this new girl.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE