Why does she do this?!

A friend of mine I work (girl) with seems to be really up and down, hot and cold with me. Everyday we either walk from the parking lot together and chat, or we meet up in the hall on the way to the break room and chat on the way back to the offices. It's like we both find a way to link up and talk. Her thing is that if we talk a few days in a row she will give me a cold shoulder or kind of just blow me off, and I'm like what the hell?! Like she plays it cool with me, and first I felt I was the one playing it cool. So, then we don't really talk for a day or so, I may even ignore her a bit after she does this - and then wouldn't you know it... She comes running back for my attention again.I sometimes feel like I'm being tested. So you ignore me, but when I ignore her, she looks at me like why? It really kind of frustrates me because I cannot tell what she is thinking. She doesn't seek out the other guys like she has with me, but it makes me mad when she goes up and down like she just likes attention form me and that's it. Do any girls do this? Why would she do this?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she is trying to see if you will chase her... if she is always approaching you, she is probably ignoring you to see if you will approach her. then she gets mad when you just ignore her back because she thinks you are flirting with her and should give her that attention even when she's not making the first move.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE