Am I more than a sucker for punishment... or just wasting time?

In a long distance relationship for 4 years. First year was traumatic and Stayed by his side for that year benounced to many others better judgement, got through that and 3 years later, at the 4 year mark, I'm still trying to understand why he doesn't want to spend time with me. I'm easygoing, will do and eat anything (I'm fit) along with having an unjudegmental approach to life... he recently recruited a friend to book him a trip with him advising it was free and he couldn't say no. I've begged and cried to try to make him understand that I want more quality time but as a result of this free trip, his friend came to his house and in front my boyfriend and our kids, said out of the blue "what's wrong with you, you upset at me and not talking to me". I know... Its more than obvious but aside from him being completely and crazily stubborn, he refuses to love and be loved... let alone be cared for. End result: total sabotaged by his refusal to do anything different than what he knew (ex wife), recruited friends to create an end result and all the time I thought I was going crazy cause I couldn't think straight anymore... ended up being in the EXACT same end scenario and a replica of his ex wife.. my gawd... seriously... should I continue?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you hsould just move on