How do I completely change my appearance?

Alright I won't lie I've always been "attractive" in school I was a cheerleader and a volleyball player. Got homecoming court and dated the best athletes. Needless to say I started to party a lot after I graduated. I worked at a night club. I mma fought. My life was pretty sweet but it wasn't going anywhere. Now I'm in the army, which was a super rash decision nobody saw coming.the army is paying for me to be a nurse and go to air assult school and come back in as an officer. So I mean I have got my sh*t together but I want to come back on my next leave completely different because of all my schools I haven't been home in a year. Any way I pretty skinny but I just got back on my diet plan and back with my trainer at the gym. I'm pretty familiar with the whole athletic part but I'm gonna drop some weight. I just cut all my hair of because I havnt had my natural hair color in.years so I just wanted to start over because it was dead. But I need to think of other ways to really enhance my appearance for when I go home I in a few months so everyone can be like wow. It's just kind of about the people that doubted me in my small town. I want to look basically super attractive but different than before. Suggestions? Ps I used to have bleach blond long hair. I'm tan blue eyes.but now my hair is shoulder length and dark brown.Im like 5'8" 155 pounds. Basically any attractive suggestions let me know.

71

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a really cute haircut, like maybe bangs or side bangs if you didn't have them before. The different hair color and length is good.

If you wore a lot of makeup before, keep it subtle now. Or if you didn't wear any before, wear some nice natural makeup.

Sounds like you're more grown up now so I'd say completely change your style of clothing. Like if you were tomboyish or casual or really girlie before, wear more grown up styles now. Simple nice jewelry, heels if you didn't wear them or flats if you did, dresses if you didn't or nice jeans if you used to wear more dresses and skirts. You get the picture.

I think really looking like you've grown up and matured will make you look attractive and show people that you've got your life together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE