What to do when you just feel done?

I am done. My best guy friend got a girlfriend and once he did,our friendship was over. We made no contact, if he saw me in public he pretended he couldn't see me. Then, once they broke up, he texted me saying we could be friends again. I decided to let him back in because I honestly felt like he was being genuine. Turns out, he was getting back together with her the whole time, which would be fine if I knew we could still be friends. I know that won't happen, he'll cut me off again as soon as she tells him to. I need to let him know how hurt I am and that the way he's treating me isn't okay. I'm done trying to save our friendship, but how do I let him know how I fee/stand up for myself?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• You have already stood up for yourself- you've decided not to do this sh*t anymore. Just because he didn't *see* you make that decision doesn't mean it didn't happen. Anywya, you can just lay back and wait- this will turn around again and he'll be calling you when their little relationship self-destructs. Then you can act according to how you feel at the time. You can either tell him to go f*** himself forever, or you can be gentle- it will be up to you. Since you already know what YOU'RE doing, you don't even have to worry about any of that other sh*t.