My ex tried to kiss me while drunk plus has a girlfriend.

I dated one of my close friends a long time ago for a bit but we broke up not because we didn't like each other anymore but I am religious and guess it was making it difficult because I wasn't satisfying him if you know what I mean. Also he is in a long distance relationship right now with a girl and they are doing well I guess for the most part.

Well last night we hung out and he got drunk and started asking if I missed it when he'd caress my face because sometimes he did and I just got awkward and he was like be honest come on. It didn't stop at that he ended up trying to kiss me later so many freaking times and asking if I missed this or that because sometimes he misses things and thinks about the past. Then he said he wanted to fool around just one night before he moves for old time sake. Plus he went on a rant about how if it wasn't for my religion we could have had so much more and if I ever decide its not for me I should hit him up...the whole time I just kept telling him I'm not kissing him because I respect his girlfriend and what we have right now is great and that would ruin it(our friendship has never had issues and is great) He said well I think we have a problem but he wouldn't tell me what...I just...don't even know. Luckily I did not drink and don't know tons about it. So my question is..some people say that even if they are drunk if they tried to get with you aka cheat then they probably had those thoughts before while sober but dismissed them since they were obviously in a right state of mind. This isn't one of those should I try to get with him sober type of questions because I would never date him again for reasons but do you think everything he said was just b.s and was all the alcohol or thoughts he semi has had. Just curious.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• hes just dumb I would try to ignore him.