Help with romantic idea

My girlfriend and I have been together for over 6 months, we've both told each other the L-word recently, and I was thinking of making something meaningful that we both could have to remember the first time we've had more serious talk about our relationship.

In our beginnings, I told her that even though we had feet of different sizes, I found someone with whom I'd like to walk with, and that even if at one point, one of us started to walk faster then the other, we both were heading to the same destination, so we'd still be together in the end.

I was thinking of altering a compass so that instead of North, it would read her name for my compass, and mine for her compass. So that if we ever lost track of each other, we would just have to follow the compass to be back together.

Do you think that this is ''too much'' or should I go for it?

60

Most Helpful Girl

• that would be really romantic do it!