The more I try to move on the more alone I feel...

me and my ex broke up because of long distance but now were are going to be living in the same city in about a month. and I've been going out having fun, but I just can't seem to get him off my mind. I feel like he could have been the one. no one can compare to him and I miss him more than words can explain. I've never felt that way around any other guy. but I just don't know what to do we Haven't spoken in quite sometime now. I don't know if he's moved on already but I'm assuming he did. but the saying "if you love something set it free.." do you think I should just leave it be and if its meant to be it will happen? any advice ?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• It's been said that the best way to predict the future is to invent it. Without more details it's difficult to give informed advice, but if you want something to happen, sitting around and waiting to see whether or not it will is unlikely to get the results you might desire.