The more I try to move on the more alone I feel...

me and my ex broke up because of long distance but now were are going to be living in the same city in about a month. and I've been going out having fun, but I just can't seem to get him off my mind. I feel like he could have been the one. no one can compare to him and I miss him more than words can explain. I've never felt that way around any other guy. but I just don't know what to do we Haven't spoken in quite sometime now. I don't know if he's moved on already but I'm assuming he did. but the saying "if you love something set it free.." do you think I should just leave it be and if its meant to be it will happen? any advice ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's been said that the best way to predict the future is to invent it. Without more details it's difficult to give informed advice, but if you want something to happen, sitting around and waiting to see whether or not it will is unlikely to get the results you might desire.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• i think you should jsut move on try to date other guys you won't feel lonely after a while

0|0
    0|0
  • it will obviously take time so ust move on

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes time to let go

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinion is you broke up for a reason but you should let things be if you give him another chance avoid getting to attached I know this sounds a bit mean but expect the worst because if thibgs don't work it will be easier for you although goodluck

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes