Need confident Strong willed Men to answer this one. What stops you from calling her after a break up.

Hey guys. So I if you are in a situation where you chose one girl over the other in somewhat of a messy situation and you go no contact for about 7 months and you break up with the other girl and start to realize you miss the other one! But she seems happy and as if she's moving on with life what stops you from contacting her? I heard that when a woman looks as if she's happy and moving on it triggers the male mind into wanting to peruse and get her attention again BUT could this have a negative effect and cause him to not make contact? Also do you men (think about this particular situation!) would you make subtle hints at her to show you maybe interested instead of going full in for the kill and risk rejection? I need strong willed men to comment because he is incredibly hard headed Man.

55

Most Helpful Guy

• "What stops you from calling her after a break up."

The phrase "only a dog returns to his vomit". A break up is a break up. I've no interest in returning back to a girl I've dumped or who dumped me. If by some amazing fluke of chance I found I was missing her, it would still be easy for me to isolate those emotions in much the same way I can have sex without engaging emotions.

And the reason I would do it, is that belief that only a dog returns to his vomit.

"I heard that when a woman looks as if she's happy and moving on it triggers the male mind into wanting to peruse and get her attention again"

That's never been the case for me.

"would you make subtle hints at her to show you maybe interested instead of going full in for the kill and risk rejection?"

No. I wouldn't have any interest in hinting anything to her. If I dumped her, then I already know why I've dumped her and those reasons haven't changed. If she dumped me, then I have more self-respect for myself than to go back to the girl who dumped me and beg her to take me back. Or try and trick her into taking me back. I just shrug it off as "her loss" because I know I'm great, and I leave her to her life. I don't wish her any harm - I just don't think about her.

• So after a relationship has ended you view the woman you once loved as vomit?

• I believe he did answered all your questions, and I second him.

And metaphor it is.

• I believe in love and the vomit methapor may be used but if you did not have a physical fight with a person or they did not trick you into doing something you did not want to do. Why not give love a second chance and a third a fourth until you know is dead and beries becasue love is precious give it has nothing to di with vommmit or. A dog we are humans we all nake mistake why not live love and laugh instead of be mad for stupid reasons and hate if he called ger back that's a little hope ;)