How do I break up with my boyfriend because he might hurt me again...

Im scared of getting hurt so much...

I want to break up with my boyfriend... I have this fear that I can't shake offf..

. He hurt me a few weeks ago where he stopped talking to me, after 6 months of a amazing relationship, he stopped talking to me and started flirting with other girls... It hurt so much, it was the first time in my life where I couldn't handle that pain.. I loved him so much and I went crazy..

I put myself togethor agian, and he made up for it and I forgive him.. But I won't forget...

I love him but I don't want to be in a relationship with him at all.. And I can't tell him how I exactly feelbecause he might use it to hurt me agian if he ever felt like it agian...

22

Most Helpful Guy

• just tell him its over and time to move on, have a nice life or what ever, doesn't have to be a big affair.