Do girls sometimes avoid using the name of the guy they like?

There is this girl I really like, and I'm pretty sure she likes me back because she always says hi to me and smiles, even when I'm not paying attention. It's also worth noting that we hace never had a conversation or anything, we are just acquainted with each other. However, she never seems to use my name, even though I'm sure she knows it because we had a class together last year. Is she just shy or what?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls would avoid using names when telling other people about their crush, but that's separate from using a name to your face. Whether she uses your name when she says hi or not, that doesn't mean anything.

Why don't you try to actually have a conversation with her before you call her shy and assume she likes you?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I think some girls do avoid the name. It might just be that she just doesn't say someone's name all the time. maybe she's just more direct and says, "you" or something like that.

But other girls do avoid names but (at least for me) sometimes we avoid names so that the guy doesn't realize you're talking about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • i call my crush "the plague." he's not too happy about it :/

0|0
    0|0
  • you are over thinking it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think that is so dumb, I wouldn't do that

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0