What can I do to get my ex to fall back in love with me?

Me and my ex were dating for 7 years I'm 29 she is 24. We have two kids together and about a year ago she started to become unhappy. I've never abused her and tried hard to keep us together. We interact occasionally to drop off the kids and what not, I still have feelings for her and would like to try one more time before completely writing this off. Any advice would help...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't make people fall in love.. but maybe you two should sit down and talk about it, what went wrong and how you are feeling, and how she feels about you, maybe she is at a different stage in her life that you, the only way to figure anything out is by talking, maybe she still loves you? 7 years is a long time so I am sure she will be willing to talk about this with you:)

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm aware I can't change people's feelings. It was a rather general question. We recently spent some time together alone the other night, her body language was very friendly I.e. legs touching while we were sitting at the table talking, sitting on the couch she placed her legs on my lap. I just don't know what to think about what she's thinking.

• Show All
    • How should I go about bringing it up?

• That's a tough one, you know her better than any one else, but I would probably ask about the "hints" or the way she acted the other night, maybe ask her if it meant anything? Or ask her about how she wants the relationship to be now, since you two have kids together you will be seeing each other in some way for a long time...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• You cannot make someone fall in love with you it just happens. But sit down and talk about your differences and how you still love her.

0|0
    0|0
  • just do what she used to love to do

0|0
    0|0
  • why don't you go to therapy and try to be more open about your relationship

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• move on, its over

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you say move on?

• it's just my opinion, I strongly dislike long drawn out emotional drama id much rather just quickly pull the band aid but maybe that's not your thing I dunno.

Recommended myTakes