Should I take a break from smoking weed today? I really wanna but I'm kind of tired...

haha I know this is kind of a lame question but I didn't sleep all last night due to a party, literally not a single drop and now it's morning and I'm not particularly tired, more like weary but I can't sleep. I'm home alone so I was thinking I could smoke

I smoked last night and for about 3 days straight before so I've been kind of worn out.

so my conflict is, should I smoke when I know tomorrow I have a very active day set forward for me?

thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What is the point of smoking it? Why do you do it? Is it just to make your friends think you're cool? Is it just so you can fit in with the rest of the group? Is it just addiction? Why do you do it?

After answering those questions, review them and try to figure out if it's worth smoking it. What benefits will you get from it?

Compare the benefits to the consequences. I'm sure you know the consequences of smoking.

Is it worth more to quit or continue?

Hope your answer will be: Quit.

1|1
    1|0
    • I do in moderation and it's a nice relaxing feeling when I need to unwind. I do not plan to quit because it fits in my life perfectly without being a distraction or obstacle so I don't see why it's such as issue to smoke it. this is my opinion

• vote up from me great answer sovetskii

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• If you're finding yourself asking random people on the internet whether or not to smoke weed, you already know the answer - you're gonna smoke that weed.

On a totally unrelated note you're probably going to at least partially f*** up that active day ahead, but who cares, because you're gonna smoke that weed again afterwards.

1|0
    0|0
  • i quit a years ago, it was an everyday thing for me. but sure, do it when you feel like it, but don't do it everyday. its Sunday, you don't have no job, and you don't got sh*t to do!

0|0
    0|0
  • Blaze it up bro, thought personally.. I would do pain killers instead. Its a much better high.

0|0
    0|0
    • hahah ehh I'll stick to weed lol

• You're missing out... all the cool kids are doing it... and you want to be cool right ?

• Yeah why not. Don't let the weed control you. You control the weed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weed doesn't hurt anything, it's a plant.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, you should

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You need some rest! Weed ain't going nowhere.save it for later and let your body relax for tomorrow

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you should

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think you should.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes