He's gone to the other side of the world for one year, should I wait for him?

Hey,

So one of my best friends just left to go and spend 10 months in the US and I live in Europe. One week before he left we got closer and realized we had really strong feelings for each other, we talked for days about this and we spent the night together.

We had a very hard time saying goodbye and we both hurt as we miss each other as hell. I don't know what to do, should I try to get on with my life here or should I keep in touch with him as much as possible and "wait for him" to come back and start something with him?

Thanks

40

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really care for him you should.