He just broke up with me and I did nothing wrong?

So my boyfriend or ex boyfriend has major trust issues some random guy from like three years ago called me out of the blue while me and him were out, and to sum it up he jumped to all these conclusions and broke up with me now he thinks I'm some cheating lying bitch. And he kept saying I knew I was right about you. But in fact he is wrong I never cheated on him I never gave any guys my number. I have been 100 percent faithful but he doesn't believe any of it. But I'm thinking now did he even really love me? Because I talk to him today and he sound perfectly alright like he didn't even care but if he really thought I was doing things behind his back wouldn't he have said baby I'm hurt you really hurt me. It like he just wanted to find a pretend reason like a cope out what do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He either has trust issues or he's insecure. Either way, he did you a favor.

2|1
    0|0
    • why do you think he did me a favor?

• You can't have a healthy relationship if there are trust or insecurity issues. If he acts like that, he's not relationship material.

• I agree girl he did you a favor, if anything he made it so that you can find a better man sooner. Not that you need a man but you get my point

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Personally, I have to trust before I can love. He sounds guarded and distant, probably because he's been hurt in the past and he's not ready to really get close to anyone.

2|0
    0|0
    • yea well if that's the case then he shouldn't be wasting my time yah know.

• Eh... Well, people always want to believe they can trust again. Sometimes it takes a few messed up relationships before they get back to some semblance of normal. It's something he needs to work through on his own. The're nothing you can do to "fix" him...

• never look back on this guy

either he was going to dump you anyway (no reason necessary, just to switch to another female) and he saw opportunity to blow that random call out of proportion

- or

he has such trust issues that a relationship would eventually become a prison nightmare anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's unstable. You're better off.

2|0
    0|0
  • the guy is an ass, you are better off

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I tend to lean on the side that he just used this as an excuse to break up with you and had been thinking of leaving for a while. But it also sounds like (and could be) that he does have trust issues and overreacted. Doesn't seem like you'll ever be able to change his mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds insecure

0|0
    0|0
    • well I spoke to him earlier I told him that I've been percent faithful to him and I feel like at this point he doesn't even care anymore... he text me back saying he does care but he doesn't know what he should do I'm confused now I'm thinking it was just a cope out.

• Give him space

• i wouldn't even care about him, the problem is him not you

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that he was planning to break up with you he just used an argument or maybe an easy way out, instead of telling you when you were not at conflict. I know it may not be what you want to hear but it takes one to know one. I personally have done this before with a friend, it is not a good method but I will tell you from my experience whether this was his cop out or not that I know people who do this. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • well it was all because of his trust issues, he won't believe you were faithful.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes