He just broke up with me and I did nothing wrong?

So my boyfriend or ex boyfriend has major trust issues some random guy from like three years ago called me out of the blue while me and him were out, and to sum it up he jumped to all these conclusions and broke up with me now he thinks I'm some cheating lying bitch. And he kept saying I knew I was right about you. But in fact he is wrong I never cheated on him I never gave any guys my number. I have been 100 percent faithful but he doesn't believe any of it. But I'm thinking now did he even really love me? Because I talk to him today and he sound perfectly alright like he didn't even care but if he really thought I was doing things behind his back wouldn't he have said baby I'm hurt you really hurt me. It like he just wanted to find a pretend reason like a cope out what do you think?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• He either has trust issues or he's insecure. Either way, he did you a favor.

• why do you think he did me a favor?

• You can't have a healthy relationship if there are trust or insecurity issues. If he acts like that, he's not relationship material.

• I agree girl he did you a favor, if anything he made it so that you can find a better man sooner. Not that you need a man but you get my point