Why would someone cheat on someone they supposedly love?

..at least once a week with the same person?

And how would that cheater explain away hickeys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's call these two people A and B.

A is lovely, great in every respect, except for one.

B has the best f***in' p**** ever.

Love A.

Hit B.

See?

0|1
    3|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But.. if you love someone, you don't do that. You don't need B.

• Show All
    • Well that is one set-up of many. The rest is in your court I guess. Just remember that the Good Me thinks that revenge is wrong.

• I met with her today... he's busted. Showed her all the texts. I think he is trying to convince her its not true

But it turns out I'm not the only one. So...that helps.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Some people can make a mistake and still love a person they cheated on. If they do it more than once than they don't really love the person

1|0
    0|0
    • Weekly?

• It's like the rule you learn in school. A square is a rectangle but a rectangle isn't always a square. Weekly is more than once. More than once isn't always weekly.

Having sex with someone else consistently while your in a relationship means you don't really give a sh*t about the person your with

What Girls Said 8

• I don't know why, maybe you didn't satisfy him enough in the bedroom. Find someone who will love you and won't be unfaithful. Though I'll tell you, all of them are pigs and cheat as well as women.

1|0
    0|0
    • ..I'm B in the above scenario.

• Show All
    • Oh I'm sure she did, not one woman is THAT stupid. She probably really loves him and is keeping her mouth shut.

• He apparently made it sound like she gave them to him...and it worked?

• See the REAL question is "Why would someone think that their constantly cheating partner actually loves them?" That's the one that really blows my mind. Grow a pair.

0|0
    0|0
    • She just found out you insensitive ****!

That felt great. I've never called a girl a **** before. I'll do it more often, with or without reason.

• There's a difference between being an insensitive bitch and telling someone what they need to hear. I didn't just say it for no reason, she came on here looking for an explanation when the answer is obvious- He doesn't love her. That's not love and the sooner she can realize that the better.

• @Blackkid2 Sometimes being blunt is the way to go. Don't hassle someone for their own opinion and advice.

• That someone never loves that person to begin with!

0|0
    0|0
  • becasue they ar einsecure or aren't getting what they want form a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate being in this situation, I'm not gonna lie I have always been the B girl

And believe me it sucks big time, yeah we are having sex with him but guess what

His going home to her, and he loves her and wouldn't leave her

For our Pussy. ...

Sex int better than love I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • because they are thinking with their, d***/vag not their heart/mind. Or they are looking for an ego boost..

0|0
    0|0
  • because people sometimes make mistakes

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. Four months isn't a mistake.

• then the person is a total a**hole

• Most people cheat for sex. Like if the sex with their current partner is crappy

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes