How to move on after being played?

I got played by a guy I was seeing, and I can;t stop thinking of him. Everything reminds me of him, and I feel like I'll never meet anyone like him again. How can I get over it? And how long does it usually take?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• It's VERY hard to get over that kind of hurt. I was in love with a guy who played me and even months later I miss him. We made the mistake of trying to be friends, which probably would've been fine if we hadn't had sex and if I wasn't in love. Hun it'll take time. it may sound crazy but let yourself grieve and heal then go out and mingle with some new guys! Once you find out you really like that pain won't be as bad and eventually you'll begin thing about your ex less and less! just remember it takes time so don't just jump into a new relationship or even try to!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE