How do you be roommates with someone you used to hookup with?

This guy I used to be friends and coworkers with is now in a relationship. While they were basically living together, he went for me. We never had sex but hung out and in my opinion were more than hookups. My lease ended and the place I'm moving to isn't going to be ready for another month. His girlfriend and him needed someone to fill their lease for the month, so I filled in because they were desperate and so was I. Right now its him, his girlfriend and two other people. I get along really well with the other roommates and the girlfriend besides the topic of him. If he's home I don't say anything and usually just stay in my room. Our other roommates have advised me to be more social and less avoidance of him. I kept my personal life very distant from my roommates because I don't want to cause problems or rumors. Last night I got really drunk and the guy I've been seeing came back with me. We didn't have sex but I was really loud from him fingering me. I didn't know he was home, everyone else was gone. Today I was laying on the couch hungover all day, completely vedging. My old hookup sat in the chair next to me and told me I drink too much and am so disrespectful to all my roommates. I didn't respond I just shook my head at him. I've heard him and his girlfriend have sex, and never said anything. This is the first time I have ever brought a guy back. For me its very uncomfortable because if I walk out of my room to get water in a sports bra I don't want his girlfriend to think I'm showing off to him. When I shower I will put clothes on as opposed to walking to my room in a towel. I ended everything with him and we never had closure we just act like it doesn't exist. How do I get through this month with as little drama as possible?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just find another room. Too much drama in your situation.