Can someone explain why my ex girlfriend does this?

This girl goes to my church where she had us introduced in June 2011. We dated for a few months and she really did a number on me, blaming me for a lot of things. When in actuality it could have been handled better, but I put in work and made an effort when she didn't. Still, she's come a long way since then, and I've always cared deeply for her. However, she tends to text me occasionally, and usually always gives me a hard time. I've learned to be an a**hole, and easily one to her (I guess this gives her that smartass competition). She usually is/can be a big flirt, and follows me on twitter. I don't understand why she lingers around like that unless she still finds some interest in me. I'm not about to go into the friend zone with her but I'm starting to think she just likes the games. Should I wait until my birthday in September to see if she remembers or is there any way I can figure out where I stand with her?

75

Most Helpful Girl

• i think she likes the attention you give her

• really? I mean I intentionally ignore her, blow her off so she won't get any attention. She comes to me to initiate things now. What would you do if you were in my shoes?