My boyfriend still talks to his ex?

So I guess my boyfriend still talks to his ex every once in a while on Facebook and whatnot. She still has some stuff stored in his basement from a little over a year ago that she just hasn't gone through yet. She doesn't have anywhere to put it but his basement for now. I get a little annoyed when she comes up in a conversation but I try not to and I think it would be weird if she had to come back to our place to go through her stuff. She's apparently engaged to some guy and my boyfriend and her supposedly broke up mutually over a year ago. But I almost feel like deep down he's not over her or something and it kind of bothers but I'm not sure what I should do. I don't want to act like an overly jealous girlfriend. Thoughts anyone?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say go with your instinct..a woman's instinct is always right. This has happened in the past with different women and they weren't wrong about their feelings. so I completely agree with you on this one. personally I think all the insecurities and sh*t are just bs. Either the people who say all this sh*t are not serious about their relationship or they are just passing time with them. obviously if you love someone you will trust them not to a point where they sleep with someone and still be OK with it. Everyone in the relationship will be insecured unless they don't love the person and I am being honest. people might say they are OK with boyfriend talking to their ex what not but honestly you don't wanna lose your guy like that. Just be straight up to him and ask him what's going on and be vague about it so that you don't look your checking on him. If he answers you straight up good otherwise go with your instincts:)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE