Girls, would you dump a guy if after doing his laundry you saw his boxer/undies had skid marks on them?

Would this make you really think about leaving your boyfriend at that moment?

103

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be a turn-off, but if I was doing his laundry, I'm assuming that we've been together for a decent amount of time? I mean, I've only done my boyfriend's laundry after we were living together.

If I liked him and we had been together for some time, I doubt I'd break up with him. I'd probably bring it up to him though, especially if it wasn't a one time thing. It would suggest that he has some hygiene issues, and additionally, if he's not wiping himself well enough, I'd be concerned that it might be smelly to go down on him (since my face is fairly close to that area).

Some advice:

1. Shower regularly.

2. If your undies get stains in them, buy new ones.

3. If you find that skid marks are a frequent issue for you, I'd suggest investing in some flushable wet wipes. When you take a poop, wipe first with toilet paper, then wipe with a wet wipe to make sure you got everything.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • what if the problem persisted? what would you do?

• I have no idea. I've never had this problem personally. I would assume that wet wipes would do the trick.