Girls, would you dump a guy if after doing his laundry you saw his boxer/undies had skid marks on them?

Would this make you really think about leaving your boyfriend at that moment?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be a turn-off, but if I was doing his laundry, I'm assuming that we've been together for a decent amount of time? I mean, I've only done my boyfriend's laundry after we were living together.

If I liked him and we had been together for some time, I doubt I'd break up with him. I'd probably bring it up to him though, especially if it wasn't a one time thing. It would suggest that he has some hygiene issues, and additionally, if he's not wiping himself well enough, I'd be concerned that it might be smelly to go down on him (since my face is fairly close to that area).

Some advice:

1. Shower regularly.

2. If your undies get stains in them, buy new ones.

3. If you find that skid marks are a frequent issue for you, I'd suggest investing in some flushable wet wipes. When you take a poop, wipe first with toilet paper, then wipe with a wet wipe to make sure you got everything.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • what if the problem persisted? what would you do?

• I have no idea. I've never had this problem personally. I would assume that wet wipes would do the trick.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I would leave as soon as he asked me to do his laundry for him I would only do it if I was married to the guy OK but not while we are dating

1|0
    0|0
    • some girls just do it. the guy doesn't even ask. so you would not just do it for him?

• ya ... I already got my own laundry to do

• Hahahaha. Okay. You shouldn't dump a guy just because of laundry. Tell him to start cleaning his a**. If you love him then you shouldn't dump him over a little thing of laundry. You should laugh at how gross it is. I think it's funny. Ha. You two need to laugh at stuff like that not doubt about your spouse. It will be a much healthier relationship if you let that stuff go. Enjoy what you have with him. Love him...well after he wipes his a**. Ha. Keep him and love on him because that's what it's all about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eww, but no :p. I'd tell him his boxers had stuff on them, and ask him to sort it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't dump him but id pretend that I didn't see it and never do his washing again

0|0
    0|0
  • Thinking of my boyfriend now, I wouldn't dump him. I mean it's normal and everyone gets them occasionally. I would maybe bring it up in a joking way to him

0|0
    0|0
  • no, its normal haha

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't dump him but I would tell him to be more clean

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I hate doo doo stains

0|0
    0|1
    • so you're dating a guy lets say maybe 2 years have passed and its going great and then you do his laundry just because. you find the underwear. the relationship is over? 2 years done the drain because of some skid marks?

• This has to be the strangest question I've seen asked on here lol. The answer is probably not, I just wouldn't do his laundry ever again.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Hahaha this so funny.If you are that fa into a relationship most girls would probably talk to you about if and probably would ask you to do your own laundry.That is why #1 you don't buy light colored underwear and #2 you wash your own undergarments.

0|0
    0|0
  • The occasional skidmark is just a fact of life. It happens, just like the occasional bloodstain can seep out of a sanitary pad. When you're married and living together, those are two of the things that you just throw in the washer and forget about. Dirt is dirt and needs washing.

You get pretty desensitized about things like this after you have had your first baby. Babies generate an amazing amount of dirt, poop, stains and other inexplicable substances. In the end you flush out the worst of it with water, and the washer does the rest.

The two most important things for a good marriage: A sturdy industrial strength washing machine and a silent and effective dishwasher.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes