Is my boyfriend cheating?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a little over 8 years. there is a blond tramp that he is always eyeing and giving looks and winking at when we go to the movies. [she works there] He always used to let me play with his phone and download games and stuff, but now he won't even let me look at it. another thing is his Facebook. I always used to play on his games and stuff when I was at his house, but he changed his password and blocked me from his Facebook so now even when I am on my account, I can't see his friends.

This is NOT like him. he used to be the one who started the kissing, and now, when I kiss him, he kind of pulls back and acts defensive. if he is cheating, how can I catch him? should I just sit back and watch as that hooker from the theatre makes googly eyes at him when we are supposed to be out on a date? HELP ME PLEASE.

64

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not gonna tell you he's cheating,because I'm not him and he's the

ONLY one who can say for sure or not! So, I'm gonna give some advice

just talk to him. People underestimate a conversation, but this under

handed stuff to try see if he's cheating or not,is only gonna come back to bite you

later (especially, if he's not cheating).

1) Don't go snooping through his phone. Because, a) if he's not

cheating and catches you looking at his phone, all the trust will be

gone from the relationship and without trust, you have diddle sqat! b)

any text could look suspious if you want to be and since you're conviced

he's cheating, that's very likely and just a bad idea all around!

2) Don't break up with him and with the following pharse "I know you're cheating

on me!" Then he'll say "what, do you have prof of this?" And, you'll say

"No, but I just know". Yeah, that's NOT a good idea. Don't break up with

him, if your gut REALLY tells you somethings up (and I believe in trusting your gut

and the vibes others are sending out that might seem off) just tell him you

want to take a break for a bit, because you need some space. And, if he say's okay and you

see him out with other woman, then you have your answer to the cheating question,

then you break up with him. But, don't do it before you know for sure.

3) Don't try to set a trap for him, because he'll lie about the situation if

he feels backed in the corner and you want the truth. But, you won't get

it that way.

The best thing you can do, is just have converstaion with him. Don't accuse

him of anything or come out guns blazing, because his guard will go up right

away and he'll get denfensive and you'll never get anywhere. Just talk from the

heart and tell him how you feel or have been feeling about certain actions of

his lately and tell him you want the truth (good, bad or otherwise). Just be honest

but say how" the behavior with the phone and Facebook are not him and so it feels

little odd to you and you're wondering why sudden change in behavior? Then say

you feel rejected when you kiss him, because he pulls back and it hurt you feelings.

Then say, you just want to know what's going on, whatever it may be" That's the

best most mature way to handle it, I hope this helps. Good luck : )