How can I get him back even though he broke my heart?

so I'm going to give you a little background on us before I start .. we have been together a year last Sunday and I've loved this boy with everything in me I adore him and I love everything he does and I have NEVER done anything wrong but maybe nag here and there because he was doing something I did not like ..

so a couple months ago my boyfriend cheated on me with another girl I caught him and we ended up breaking up and he dated her for about 2 days before running back to me I took him back because I love him and I started thinking maybe it was my fault because I'm so good to him so we dated again fo are a couple months and started talking to girls not just during the day but at night and late and at first it was with his best friend who is no threat to me but then this other girl and when I saw on his twitter that they had been talking I already knew he liked her so I confronted him about it and I was right so we ended up breaking up again and he went through a I want her but you to faze but ended up choosing me and during this I just kept asking myself why me? either way it goes I fought for my spot and got him back and we were OK and "happy" until our one year anniversary we went to eat and to a movie and he was on his phone most of the time which hurt so bad so after the movie I asked him how could we make this work and what do I need to do to keep you happy and his reposne was I'm not really happy I'm with you to make you happy so

long story short we broke up on our anniversary I'm so heartbroken and want this boy so much that I begged him for another chance I don't understand it because I've been so good to him and it makes me wonder do I need to be bad he called me last night at 5 in the morning and we fell asleep on the phone like we used to do while dating and he keeps telling me I will always be his baby and he will always be here which I believe because he texts me everyday .. I still want him back and I don't know what to do this is just so heartbreaking .. some advice is really needed .

510

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is my advice:

(1) Do not get back with your boyfriend. Ever. He is a pathetic loser and a waste of food resources.This douche does not deserve to even have girls hug him.

(2) Break all contact with you now forever Ex boyfriend. No Facebook, texting, speaking, snapchatting, tweeting, et cetra. Delete him from you life like he never existed.

(3) Read what is down below after this list.

(4) Find a self-respecting gentleman to date, he should be the total opposite of everything this piece of sh*t was.

First off, you do not "love" your boyfriend. Love is not being manipulated, hurt and getting kicked around like a dog. What you are feeling is a false sense of security around him. You THINK he is amazing and you THINK he cares about you. He actually does not care about you. You are in denial and want him just to avoid loneliness and covering it up with "love".

A guy who cares about you at all would not cheat on you, would not flirt with other girls, would not spend your anniversary on his phone and would not fake emotions or fake a relationship to get female attention. He is only with you to bring himself satisfaction, you are not worth his time or effort. This is why he keeps manipulating you into thinking he like you, to get what he wants. The worst part is: You are letting him manipulate and control you because you believe his lies and false promises. That is why you keep taking him back. Just because he texts you and calls you does not mean he is yours. Any guy can make a girl think that she is the one or worth something to him and completely fake it, keep up a huge illusion. You are not the only one in this situation, I see this happen all the time in my high school. Right now, you are his bitch, his piece of p**** that he can use and abuse without having to care. DON'T BE THIS TO HIM ANY LONGER. YOU DO NOT WANT HIM BACK BECAUSE OF LOVE, YOU WANT HIM BACK BECAUSE HE HURT YOU AND YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY WEAK FROM IT!

Let this paragraph sink in for a minute, I just dropped a very heavy and harsh truth on your shoulders.

You did not fight for a spot as his, you fought to be the one he could abuse at his own will. Gain some self esteem and don't take this crap any longer from men. Girls like this do not last very long or very well in the future. Pick yourself back up, learn from this terrible ordeal and become a better person by it. Good luck!