How can I get him back even though he broke my heart?

so I'm going to give you a little background on us before I start .. we have been together a year last Sunday and I've loved this boy with everything in me I adore him and I love everything he does and I have NEVER done anything wrong but maybe nag here and there because he was doing something I did not like ..

so a couple months ago my boyfriend cheated on me with another girl I caught him and we ended up breaking up and he dated her for about 2 days before running back to me I took him back because I love him and I started thinking maybe it was my fault because I'm so good to him so we dated again fo are a couple months and started talking to girls not just during the day but at night and late and at first it was with his best friend who is no threat to me but then this other girl and when I saw on his twitter that they had been talking I already knew he liked her so I confronted him about it and I was right so we ended up breaking up again and he went through a I want her but you to faze but ended up choosing me and during this I just kept asking myself why me? either way it goes I fought for my spot and got him back and we were OK and "happy" until our one year anniversary we went to eat and to a movie and he was on his phone most of the time which hurt so bad so after the movie I asked him how could we make this work and what do I need to do to keep you happy and his reposne was I'm not really happy I'm with you to make you happy so

long story short we broke up on our anniversary I'm so heartbroken and want this boy so much that I begged him for another chance I don't understand it because I've been so good to him and it makes me wonder do I need to be bad he called me last night at 5 in the morning and we fell asleep on the phone like we used to do while dating and he keeps telling me I will always be his baby and he will always be here which I believe because he texts me everyday .. I still want him back and I don't know what to do this is just so heartbreaking .. some advice is really needed .

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is my advice:

(1) Do not get back with your boyfriend. Ever. He is a pathetic loser and a waste of food resources.This douche does not deserve to even have girls hug him.

(2) Break all contact with you now forever Ex boyfriend. No Facebook, texting, speaking, snapchatting, tweeting, et cetra. Delete him from you life like he never existed.

(3) Read what is down below after this list.

(4) Find a self-respecting gentleman to date, he should be the total opposite of everything this piece of sh*t was.

First off, you do not "love" your boyfriend. Love is not being manipulated, hurt and getting kicked around like a dog. What you are feeling is a false sense of security around him. You THINK he is amazing and you THINK he cares about you. He actually does not care about you. You are in denial and want him just to avoid loneliness and covering it up with "love".

A guy who cares about you at all would not cheat on you, would not flirt with other girls, would not spend your anniversary on his phone and would not fake emotions or fake a relationship to get female attention. He is only with you to bring himself satisfaction, you are not worth his time or effort. This is why he keeps manipulating you into thinking he like you, to get what he wants. The worst part is: You are letting him manipulate and control you because you believe his lies and false promises. That is why you keep taking him back. Just because he texts you and calls you does not mean he is yours. Any guy can make a girl think that she is the one or worth something to him and completely fake it, keep up a huge illusion. You are not the only one in this situation, I see this happen all the time in my high school. Right now, you are his bitch, his piece of p**** that he can use and abuse without having to care. DON'T BE THIS TO HIM ANY LONGER. YOU DO NOT WANT HIM BACK BECAUSE OF LOVE, YOU WANT HIM BACK BECAUSE HE HURT YOU AND YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY WEAK FROM IT!

Let this paragraph sink in for a minute, I just dropped a very heavy and harsh truth on your shoulders.

You did not fight for a spot as his, you fought to be the one he could abuse at his own will. Gain some self esteem and don't take this crap any longer from men. Girls like this do not last very long or very well in the future. Pick yourself back up, learn from this terrible ordeal and become a better person by it. Good luck!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Hes not good for you. Why do you need someone else to tell you this?

If you loved a man eating shark would you jump in the water with it? No. You stay away from things which are guaranteed to hurt you, this boy falls into that category.

He has cheated on you, probably repeatedly. He has shown no sign of restraint after a second and third chance and he never will, cheating is a character flaw which can only ever be cured by maturity. Even then, its not a sure thing. There is truth in the saying 'once a cheater, always a cheater'

Now as for the feelings, you like him. But you don't love him, you're just afraid to lose something which has become so familiar to you, hence the hesitation to end it and the desire to start pinning the responsibility for every one of his disrespectful actions on you. He will be sweet, then he will be a d*** again, after which (lo and behold) he will be sweet again, followed by being a d***. He doesn't want to lose you completely but he wants comittment even less.

My advice? Well, your feelings for him will never go completely. They will akways be there and if you see him they will come back slightly. But over time, these feelings WILL fade and you will move onto someone better than him, hell that bit isn't going to be hard. What you need is time away from him. Delete his number, block his texts, remove him from your friends on Facebook. Cut him out from your life, don't give him a chance to 'change' or 'explain' himself because you'll just get drawn back in. He had motivation to cheat on you before and he will be able to do it again for the same reason you will always like him - once a desire is there, it never fully goes away.

On top of that, just talk to other guys. You don't notice a small cut if there is a bigger one needing your attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • He sounds awful. Just stay away from him and get to know future bros better before entering a relationship. About half the guys your age are guna majorly suck. The other half is the group of guys you don't notice right now, but will end up picking from when your 30 and realize all your wasted relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a fool to take him back after he cheated on you. You're young. You have plenty of boys ahead of you.

Drop this guy and move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • stop... he cheated and it sounds like he's continuing to hurt you. stop ... theirs plenty of guys that would love and care for you and not hurt you.. move on.. be strong..

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait, are you dating this guy?

https://www.YouTube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xc0CB6URrV0&HD=1

LOL probably not but how likely do you think it is that he is faithful to one girl? And what would be his reason to be, likely fully 20 years before he intends to marry and start having children?

Look it is not entirely your fault - you are biologically programmed to make yourself sexually available to these type guys while you are young. But your brains should also come into the equation at some point - and the sooner, the more of you will be left for guys who actually deserve you vs. treat you like a disposable piece of meat with a hole in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You make me glad I'm not in high school anymore.

1|1
    0|0
  • lol, why would you want to?

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not worth your time. There will be better men/ men that you deserve. If he cheated then it shows that either 1) he didn't love you, 2) he was in it only for lustful reasons or both.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you should never get back with him, I think you should just move on

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds like he has the best of both worlds. The care and domestication of a woman and the freedom to enjoy flurting and playing with other girls emotions. Break-ups are hard at ANY AGE no matter HOW LONG people been together. Its a fact of life.

But I've learned that each relationship is a learning lesson to OURSELVES. You might consider that even though you loved him deeply and took care of him - H-E may not know how to be respectful in a committed relationship. That takes Learning and Experience. Perhaps him loosing you might give him insight to making changes and being more appreciative.

His rude actions should not go un-noticed. You need to be real with yourself and ask yourself if (1) do you deserve his treatment (2) will you stand up for what YOU believe is a healthy relationship (3) do you have the strength to let go and find someone who will treat you as you KNOW a good woman should be treated.

It doesn't' happen over night, but in hindsight you will start to see the difference between a man that loves you and RESPECTS YOUR FEELINGS and a man that loves you BUT PUTS HIS OWN NEEDS FIRST.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut your loss's and walk away for good and take your dignity with you. Why you want to be with him puzzles me. Its true we can't help who we love and believe me I fough for a guu myself but its a loosing battle. You need to realize thay relarionship was not healthy he had no respect for you at all. Its nearly a year after I was in a simular position. My ex is with a girl I hate and who I have to see around my town but I help myself by assuring myself that this poor new girl has to put up with and I'm so glad its not me fretting fighting for his attention and being paronoid. Some guys need to lose a good woman to realize what they had and this only happens when you ars strong happy and comfortable in your own skin. He will probably be back wanting you ahen you don't want him so my advice and its good advice as iv been there. Don't go back irs destined to doom xx

1|0
    0|0
  • i think he still likes you if he keeps on saying all that mushy stuff. so just tell him you should hang out.

0|0
    1|0
  • I know what you're thinking. We've all been there. You're willing to forget everything he did because you feel like your love for him can withstand that. But the reality is that he does not love you the same way, and you deserve more than that. If he loved you, he wouldn't have cheated on you, and he wouldn't have told you that he's not happy with you. I know it's hard, but you have to let go and accept that if a guy wants to be with you, he will. He has hurt you more than once, which is a huge red flag and goes to show that this pattern of his will only continue as long as he's in your life. He's using you because he likes the attention that you're giving him, but he's not willing to reciprocate your feelings. I know it hurts, and I'm sorry for what you're going through. But there is a guy out there who is better for you. One day, he'll come into your life and make you see why this relationship didn't work out.

1|1
    0|0
  • you shouldn't be taking him back if he broke your heart

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes