What age is the best age to move out your parents house?

im eighteen about to turn nineteen and really wanna move out my parents house but I feel instead of wasting money its bets to find that right person then move out then everything would be great cause two incomes you have help and like its a win win situation but since my relationship failed I'm really considering moving out and just getting my own place but my question what is a good age to move out of your parents house my brother didn't move out til he was 25 best friend didn't move out until she was 23 and my guy friend is 26 and still living with his parents no job just living life but I definitely don't wanna be like that but what age do you think is a good age?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• After college or whenever you have a full time job and can afford rent without having to take out student loans.