Is this right of me?

So me and my girlfriend have been together for a little over 6 months, we are deeply in love and she tells me she wants kids with me and wants to spend the rest of her life with me. Before me she dated this one guy for about a month which was her first ever boyfriend. she still stays in contact with him and they text sometimes. Yesterday he text her how he quit smoking and telling her hows he doing and what not, on Facebook he always is talking about how girls suck and f*** girls get money and so on and she like's most every status update of his, never any of mine rarely which I find odd. for me its uncomfortable that she would even want to talk to him even tho he broke up with her. It just urkes me that he texts her and stuff, I don't know if its right of me to be upset or if I'm just overreacting. Like what if he askes her to go hangout with him somewhere and she's does, like I think id be hella pissed that she would even go hangout with her ex no matter the reason. I don't know what I should do in this kind of situation? would you others be okay with your signifcant other talking to thier ex and OK if they did end up hanging out?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• You are jealous, something that is normal. I don't think you should stop her from seeing/talking him, because you need to remember that she is in a relationship with you, not him so what you can do is to talk to her about your concerns and get it over with. Jealousy can ruin the good relationship you have now. So just tell her, that you feel uncomfortable with her and her ex getting so close (listen to what she has to say). . :)