She called me a creep. No going back?

We both were crushing on each other. I acted so weird around her Because of my nerves and really f***ed up over and over. I'm never this nervous but was with this person. She called me a creep and is acting distant from me. She still tells her friends I'm "hot" but "creepy" and "weird". I don't know how those go together but I did act very nervous. All her friends look at me strange also. Is there no going back at this point? Move on?

First time I was labled this in my life. First time I ever f***ed up like this acting around a crush.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I think you do still have a chance with her, she finds you attractive by calling you hot so that's a good sign. When I was younger I did many more creepy and weird things that would make a guy run the other way but somehow they still managed to stick around. People like attention and once that attention is gone they go crazy without it. I say the way to get her back is be honest with her let her know that you believe she is one of the most special and amazing people that you have met and you get nervous around her and don't know how to act..girls like hearing that stuff. What you did that was "creepy" and "weird " that I saw you mentioned is nothing compared to the things I use to do lol trust me. I honestly do think you could get her back don't move on if you believe she is worth it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha. Well I feel a little better about myself now lol. I'm gonna have to think this over about moving on. I dug myself such a big hole here.

• Yeah so just think about it. Good luck!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• What kind of things did you do around her, exactly? We can't really answer your question without knowing. Are you positive she was crushing on you back? And how do you know what she told her friends? If she thinks you're hot, then maybe you can redeem yourself if you get a chance to hang out again, but you're definitely going to have to calm your nerves and act normal, haha. I doubt you're actually creepy or anything, like you said it was the first time you f***ed up like that. But anyways lemme know what kinda things you did and it'll be a little easier to figure out what to do from there.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yup she was crushing on me back. Her friends told me and its pretty obvious. What I did that was creepy was staring and not saying a word. If I did talk I either got too excited or mumbled. Talked about her way too much to my friends and they started talking to her about me which was weird. Tripped in front of her once. Got overly jealous when other guys would flirt with her. I did all this because I fell head over heels for her otherwise I wouldn't be in this weird situation.

• Show All
    • oh jeez haha. I don't know if you can recover from all of that...a lot of that is pretty damn extreme..especially calling her work. I would just take it as a learning experience to never do something like that again, haha. No matter how nervous or head over heels you are, you gotta keep your head on straight! Other than things like tripping, just keep in mind not to talk about a girl TOO much to your friends, to the point of weirding them out enough for them to go to her. Don't chase that hard...

• because it tends to push girls running away in the opposite direction. Remember, crushes are people too, they aren't anything special so there's no need to be that nervous or shy around them!

• i would jsut find another girl

0|0
    0|0
  • defiantly don't go back, you deserve better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Act well and she might come back

0|0
    0|0
  • i think that if you act well from now on you can still have a chance

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of times, the person who inspires so much lust in us that we become bizarre is not our perfect match. Yes, it feels amazing to consider being with that person ... but it's not something that generally works out. Most people fall for someone who creates that effect on them, but end up being happier with someone who they are attracted to, but feel comfortable with. I would suggest to not give up on the situation, but evaluate whether or not this is even a good match. YES, she is likely very sexually attractive to you and has some personality points that you enjoy, but there is chemistry in comfort and ease with another person, too.

Sometimes the thing that attracts us the most is not the best thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow this makes a lot of sense. If it was a perfect match it wouldn't be this complicated to begin with. I think I'm better off moving on.

• I've had the same problem in the past and didn't realize it soon enough. I wasted a lot of time. Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• ...You f***ed up big time bro.

But its not that bad.

Almost everydude gets labeled a creep at at one point of their life when they are trying to talk to girls. It's kinda similar to a growing pain. Take it as a learning experience and try to act with a little more confidence next time with another girl.

Just keep a good level head, trust yourself, and don't let that label hurt your confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • when a girl call a guy that there's no going back.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is why I hate girls. They don't even put themselves in your shoes and try to understand that maybe you like them A LOT. They act like you being nervous is such a bad thing when it's not. >.<

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea man. If they act like that around us we wouldn't care less. We would just think she is nervous, wouldn't call her a creep. But its different if we act like that.

• I know it's so f***n stupid!

Recommended myTakes