She called me a creep. No going back?

We both were crushing on each other. I acted so weird around her Because of my nerves and really f***ed up over and over. I'm never this nervous but was with this person. She called me a creep and is acting distant from me. She still tells her friends I'm "hot" but "creepy" and "weird". I don't know how those go together but I did act very nervous. All her friends look at me strange also. Is there no going back at this point? Move on?

First time I was labled this in my life. First time I ever f***ed up like this acting around a crush.

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I think you do still have a chance with her, she finds you attractive by calling you hot so that's a good sign. When I was younger I did many more creepy and weird things that would make a guy run the other way but somehow they still managed to stick around. People like attention and once that attention is gone they go crazy without it. I say the way to get her back is be honest with her let her know that you believe she is one of the most special and amazing people that you have met and you get nervous around her and don't know how to act..girls like hearing that stuff. What you did that was "creepy" and "weird " that I saw you mentioned is nothing compared to the things I use to do lol trust me. I honestly do think you could get her back don't move on if you believe she is worth it.

• Haha. Well I feel a little better about myself now lol. I'm gonna have to think this over about moving on. I dug myself such a big hole here.

• Yeah so just think about it. Good luck!