Need advice on his behavior ? Pls help (long)

Ok so me nd my ex/bf have Been together 7 months. Everything was mostly fine until I went to the doctor nd found out he gave me a sti. This caused us to break up . After thought , I said I wanted to try again nd work it out since I have no concrete evidence he cheated . He then told me he was no longer interested in our relationship .once h said this I left the relationship completely alone because I was hurt nd confused . Just before I found out I had the sti we were fine . We talked about a future together . But now everything has changed . He isn't affectionate . He doesn't call as much . When I call he's busy . He saved girls number as guys I his phone. He knew I had trusty issues from being cheated on nd my ex getting someone else pregnant . I just don't know what to so anymore . Like I want to save my relationship on one hand . And on the other just leave . We love each other dearly , and have made many sacrifices .Im trying to get back, but when I look at our situation , I just don't

Know anymore. He lost his job when we first got together . He says this is why he's not interested but I think it's more since his behavior has just started . Pls any advice or feedback is helpful or any similar situation . Also this is the first serious relationship for both of us

31

Most Helpful Girl

• If you got an STD - did he ever acknowledge that he cheated? If you were 100% faithful then how else would you have gotten an STD? And if you had been together for 7 months wouldn't a preious relationship STD already have been brought up? So you know it had to be more recent right.

Love is complicated. But respect for yourself Isn't. There is no reason in this world that you 'the victim here' would need to throw yourself at this man hoping he will take you back. If he is cold, then he may be pissed he got caught, or was loosing interest at some point before (hence the cheating).

Girl there are a ton of good guys out there. Ones that are faithful and honest. Don't sell yourself short for a man who you have to "work" at getting to show you he cares.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE