Please need real advise what do you think

So me and this guy have been dating for a couple months now well we had broken up over sonething then got back together. But while we had broke up he went to go out with his ex girlfriend because she said she.was in town so when I found that out I was a little upset so after we got back together I asked if he liked her still he said no we just went out to catch up and so I aaked him to delete her number and don't talk to her again and he had a problem with that I had to beg him to delete her number he says that its not like that she a friend but what I wanna no is could he still have feelings for her he got mad at me when we were broke up and I texted a guy but he went out with his ex what do you guys think

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are asking too much... it is 100% possible to platonic friends with an ex. Unless you have past issues regarding cheating or lying then you need to learn how to trust you dude. Have faith in him that he is a good person and wouldn't betray you. You simply should not dictate who your significant other is friends with. It is not a good foundation for a relationship. I understand your concern but it is just bad business to start saying who a guy can be friends and can't be friends with simply because of your own insecurity.

Besides deleting her number really does nothing right? He could write the number down elsewhere, memorize it, or she could call him so in reality it on creates a superficial sense of security.

TRUST HIM until he proves there is no reason to, but unless he has a shady or sketchy history with you regarding honesty (whihc you haven't mentioned) then you shouldn't treat him like a untrustworthy person. Otherwise you may create an environment where he feels like he has to do things behind your back because you have unrealistic and unfair expectations