I Know I'd be Making a Mistake But...

Okay, so I am 18 and kind of involved with this guy who has a girlfriend. I know, it's awful. We started out as friends then it turned into something more. For a while he had me convinced his girlfriend was going to break-up with him at any time, so I decided to stick around and wait. They ended up breaking-up for a very short period but got back together. The guy and I talk less now but have recently started talking like we used to. We've talked about possibly fooling around one last time. I'm going off to college soon and may not see him again for a really long time, maybe ever. I really want to do this. I feel like whether I decide to do it or not I will have regrets and I have lived my life pretty mistake free up until now. So I'm wondering if I should just go for it. I know it's wrong, but I figure I can spare one mistake. What would you guys do? No hate please

Updates:
just to expand, I haven't had sex with him nor do I plan to

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you shouldn't it's simple as that. it's morally wrong. you have have sex with other people who don't have girls who they are screwing around on.

just put yourself in her shoes. imagine how betrayed you'd feel and how f*cked up it is to have a boyfriend basically maintaining a relationship behind your back. also imagine what you'd think of a girl who was hooking up with your boyfriend. would you think much of her?

i know the temptation is great but just resist. do the right thing

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for your insight, I'm defiately going to think about that. and just so you know sex never happened or will happen. He was just the first guy to every actually like me and it is hard to let that go. I like a lot about him but obviously he doesn't like me enough to break-up with his girlfriend so why should I bother putting myself through this.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't see you as having any responsibility toward the guys girlfriend so I say go for it. Some say guilty by association but I'm not one of them. Right and wrong is subjective.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• No. That's f***ed up. and you're asking for a a lot of drama. If he cheats with you, then he will cheat on you. Would you want to get cheated on? Nope. so don't do it to another girl. This whole thing about "I think I can make one mistake" that's just an excuse. Seriously think of the consequences. What if a guy you are interested in in the future somehow hears that you knowingly hooked up with a guy with a gf? I'm pretty sure he and everyone else that heard will assume you are untrustworthy. Not worth it. And quite frankly,why would you even want to hook up with such a douche bag?

0|1
    0|0
    • He was the first guy I've been attracted to to actually like me, and he says all the right things. But after reading these comments I'm definitely going to reconsider. He was actually my first kiss so it's kinda hard to let it go. But I know it's not going any where so it's kinda pointless to drag it out

• ts tough,but he iisn't worth it. Someone else is going to love you,and only want to be with you. Don't be anybodies second choice or back up. You are worth way more

• Thank you!

• honestly, I would back away, because I wouldn't be able to trust such a guy and I don't want to be the one getting hurt at the end of the day.

1|1
    0|0
  • i would just get away form him. I won't give you hate but I think you should just stop being involved with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont be that girl! have a little self respect

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes