I Know I'd be Making a Mistake But...

Okay, so I am 18 and kind of involved with this guy who has a girlfriend. I know, it's awful. We started out as friends then it turned into something more. For a while he had me convinced his girlfriend was going to break-up with him at any time, so I decided to stick around and wait. They ended up breaking-up for a very short period but got back together. The guy and I talk less now but have recently started talking like we used to. We've talked about possibly fooling around one last time. I'm going off to college soon and may not see him again for a really long time, maybe ever. I really want to do this. I feel like whether I decide to do it or not I will have regrets and I have lived my life pretty mistake free up until now. So I'm wondering if I should just go for it. I know it's wrong, but I figure I can spare one mistake. What would you guys do? No hate please

just to expand, I haven't had sex with him nor do I plan to

42

Most Helpful Guy

• you shouldn't it's simple as that. it's morally wrong. you have have sex with other people who don't have girls who they are screwing around on.

just put yourself in her shoes. imagine how betrayed you'd feel and how f*cked up it is to have a boyfriend basically maintaining a relationship behind your back. also imagine what you'd think of a girl who was hooking up with your boyfriend. would you think much of her?

i know the temptation is great but just resist. do the right thing

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for your insight, I'm defiately going to think about that. and just so you know sex never happened or will happen. He was just the first guy to every actually like me and it is hard to let that go. I like a lot about him but obviously he doesn't like me enough to break-up with his girlfriend so why should I bother putting myself through this.