Do you treat others badly? Please read my problem

My ex of 6 years left me for a 18 year old girl. She just turned 19. he's 23 I'm 21. The girl moved in with him in November, three weeks after dating. She paid for everything including clothes and bills. She said she had a housing situation, so she need to stay with him. (Fast forward), she cheated on him with his friend a couple of months ago. He forgave her, and he let the friendship go. He basically had to teach her everything in life her mom should have done. he mistreated me so badly for her, I cry every night about it. He have to pick her up from work, take her to work, she has the same schedule he do to. he called me out my name so harshly, I cried. I tried my damn heart out to get things back right. Turns out she possibly cheating again. When they have arguments she listen to love songs. Turns out its a lot of secrets being hidden.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He's got issues or he's insecure. Why he'd go back to someone who cheated on him AND isn't that mature is beyond me. And choosing a girl over someone who's been there for you longer is a big mistake (this goes the other way too - girls choosing a guy over their BFF).

You need to find someone else because this fella needs to focus on himself. He needs to mature and learn from his mistakes. Maybe once he's done this, you two can have a happy and faithful relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE