hung out at a campfire

So their is a girl that I like and their was a camp fire tonight and we hung out. Granted their were more people their besides the tow of us. But wince every one started to leave their was only four of us including me. We are all talking about different stiff at work and just life sh*t. And the girl I like started talking about her ex boyfriend and stuff she didn't like that he was doing to her now and stuff also she said the she has this think about guys she might date they can't talk with their hands that bother her. This all was at like 2am that she said this. I was the only guy at the fire after everyone left. What do you guys think? Any intrest their?
No I was up for 23 hours and ready for bed. I thought it was strange that she was talking about her ex.i was the only guy at the fire when she was talking about her ex. I figured if she was talking about it she wanted some one know.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• No offense but did you type this while drunk?

Anyways, there sure is an interest. What happened was the beginning of something. She opened up to you, that's smething for a girl to do. Just acknowledge right now and see what's up. Too soon to assume. Chill with her for the mean time