How can I move on from someone I liked for awhile and have no one else to like?

Yeah so I just came to terms that a girl I really liked for a year (which is the longest I've ever liked someone intensely/actively} doesn't like me.

I know most people say to find someone else or stay occupied. I still haven't found someone else to like. I do keep busy, but it's just hard for me to not have the "oooh I like this certain girl" focus to follow. What can I do? I guess for me it's just hard because a lot in life isn't personal, but this kind of thing IS undoubtly.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just a habit like anything else. Eventually it will go away. Start really looking (but not staring like a creep) at other girls around you. you'll find there's plenty to look at that might spark your interest.

And NEVER take a year orbiting a girl that's not interested in you.