My ex got bet up and I'm getting the blame?

My ex got bet up 2 weeks back and told everyone I was behind it that I gor him bet up now his new girlfriend and all her friends are givinge abuse. I wasn't even in the town when it happened and the 2 guys that did it I don't even know them? I pityed him for a while after we broke up as he was an idiot of a guy but now pity has gone and hatred has set in. I'm so hurt he'd say that and all I ever did was worry and care he was going to be OK. How can he think he can lie like this about me? How dare he! I'm feeling revengful

22

Most Helpful Girl

• let him say what he wants too, don't pay attention to him

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Oh he can accuse me all he like its actually sad he's doing this but now I have his girlfriend and her idiot friends saying it. Ugh. And I'm from a small town as it is. And he ain't wven from here :O his gfriend is though