I don't know what to do, please help!!

My boyfriend and I have been back together after over two years of separation, we have a seven year old daughter who suffered greatly due to this separation. We were planning on getting married, and he built the house we are living him. Reason for separation: The girl he was cheating with planned with her friend and lied to him about me . now I don’t know any of these girls, strange right? And they don’t know me either. It was just a case of desperate girl with a gullible man, who simply believe anything it seems. Anyway he finally fund out that the girl actually tricked him with lies both her friend and herself, and decided to move back in with us. (Before moving back he spent a month by himelf). Now those lies were well planned. “ I believe the friend told him that I was cheating with a man that lives in the same apt as her, now I don’t even know or been to the place she lived. But they convince him anyway.

Now I must admit that since the first break I became a little insecure as it hurt so bad especially when my daughter asked for her dad, it was a heart renting experience, it still hurt at times when I thought about how easy it was for him to believe this girl over me and I never gae him a reson to doubt me, it make me question his love for me and I am still questioning it now. Now last night among other times he have been sending and receiving text msgs, what I found suspicious about last night is that at one point he waited for me to turn my back prior to him responding, he would then hissed his teeth like the person is bothering him or something of the sort and would be grumbling after each text. Now I find it very troublesome and uncomfortable, he realized that and asked me what wrong . finally I told him and his response was” I can't believ that’s why you were so sad, you know that’s why its better for me to be by myself” now when he say those words it really hurts. At one pint I wanted to say something to him and wanted to know if I have his attention so I asked” Are you watching the television? He responded by saying ”so what now, I will have to tell you everythin that I am doing, yes, I am sitting down with my hands on my leg, my goodness!” I was feeling so soo hurt based on his response, I could on;ly cry I felt like I aws trying to control and run his life.. I don’t know what to do. He claimed he love but I don’t know aht to think, do you think he love me. I know he is going through alott lately, financially and otherwise but thyats no excuse fr his behavior. How can he say he loves me and yet make is seems like I am a bother. HELP ! I need some advice.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you need to start communicating more, maybe proffesional help would be good for you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE