How to make the long distance easier

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for over 7 months now and I'm aware that the 3 hour train journey is a lot easier than some ldr but its still difficult. It sounds crazy but I met my boyfriend on holiday -shocker, and even though we only spent a week together we couldn't say goodbye. We've made an effort to see each other at least one long weekend a month but with my school - I've just finished sixth form and am moving on to university, and with his work and training it's hard to spent a lot of time with each other. I know I love him there is no denying that I just wish there was a way to make this easier, I'm also not the most confident person so I often have doubts even though I know he'd never cheat on me, I think I'm more scared of him becoming bored. He's rather laid back and isn't the most romantic so it's sometimes a lot harder to deal with the confidence and loss. Is there anyway to make the distance easier or to stop fussing over something I know isn't going to happen? Thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should always try to meet halfway. That's the best way to make it easier.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• by really being honest and communicating a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • you need to communicae way more, it makes things easier trust me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes