Ex boyfriend from 2 years ago keeps texting me, how do I get rid of him? What does he want?

I already tried to talk to him and he treated me like sh*t. So 2 nights ago he text me out of the blue apologizing for treating me like sh*t in our relationship and verbally abusing me. I texted him back accepting his apology. He lives with his girlfriend and they have a baby boy. I do not get why he still keeps trying to contact me even after I ignore him he texts me the next day. What does he want? I already accepted his apology its been 2 years since we talked, and I gave him a chance to be my friend long time ago. Should I block him?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Do not have second thoughts on this. He has a baby of his own and he has responsibilities and he texts you out of the blue! What the hell is wrong with him ? Mentally unstable I guess. Do not let him walk into your life for your own sake,for the baby's sake.

• He isn't mentally unstable. He's remorseful. He has a child and realizes the error of his ways. He does not seek to befriend her, but at the same time, he cannot absolve himself of his own guilt. It isn't actually "random", it's just something that she wouldn't expect, but it was eventual considering his maturation.

• I agree