What do I do if I have been staying with a guy and I tell him how I feel and he doesn't feel the same.

We have great times together. he has snuggled with me every night until less than a week ago. he has told me he has missed me when I have not been around. tells me how soft beautiful and sexy I am. he has put in for a transfer with his job. I told him I was here for him and backed his choice and wanted to keep things same until he moves but now I'm feeling pushed away. Like all into me and like a slamming car in a wall. dead stop.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• You can either talk to him about it and ask him point-blank if he is interested in keeping the relationship going until he moves and possibly after, or you can accept the fact that he's checked out and start moving on by yourself. Those are the only 2 options I can think of, at least.