Did I seem creepy or?

So long story short - this guy works at this store where I bought something from and he helped me out last week. We talked a lot. I'm a very friendly person. Able to start a conversation with anybody :) So it wasn't hard for me to start talking to him. Then today I had to go to that store again and he came up to me and asked how I'm liking the area (I'm new here) and we talked for a bit until he had to go help other customers. So I stayed in the store, looking around for stuff I needed but didn't end up buying anything. I'm pretty sure he caught me taking peeks at him a couple times while he was busy with people lol (facepalm). And then I had to look at stuff in the department he works at and he came up and said "didn't you buy a bike just last week?" with this smirky smile haha. We then talked again, I casually asked his age and it turns out he's 2 years younger than me! (bigger facepalm LOL) and he said it so shyly like he was embarrassed. I said I was looking for a bike for my sister (total lie) and he said "well we're closing right now sorry" and I said I'll probably come back tomorrow and we walked up to the doors together. I just felt incredibly stupid for not buying anything and probably looked like an idiot lol :( (especially when finding out his age...jeez why do some guys look so much older?!?!)

He also said what time he'll be working tomorrow in case I wanted to come back tomorrow instead.

Sigh...any thoughts? :S
He also seemed to remember the career I said I would be going into. I'm not really interested in him, just thought he was super cute ha ha ?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol don't worry I'm pretty sure he thought nothing of it. If you like this guy then try to see him again just to find out where this leads. I know you said you're not really interested in him, but how will you know if you are (or you are not) unless you get to know the guy better? Unless of course you'd rather just not get involved in some sort of relationship right now.

• And yeah, I know what you mean about how some of us guys can look older than we really are. :)

• You're right. Maybe I'll wait a few days or weeks then go back in ha ha ..

I actually just tweeted something on twitter and used a hashtag related to a store in my small town and turns out he used that same hashtag couple weeks ago and his twitter came up! And hell no I'm not following him all of a sudden LOL that would be creeper x294309509454 no?

• Hehe alright, sounds good. And yes, don't follow him on Twitter until you two know each other better... otherwise that would be creeper much.