Please help what do I do

Tonight my boyfriend is out spending the night with his friend he rarely responds to my text and msgs and I have blown up his phone I'm afraid he's been cheating and I have no proof. How do I punish him without him saying you have no proof to say I'm cheating and blah blah I don't want to leave him but I don't want him to cheat also how can I be more appealing to him and show him I'm not boring and nothing but a nagger I've just been hurt too mamy times to trust him. I try how do I start to trust him and how can I win his heart back? please help.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have no proof that he's cheating then you can't just go accusing him. A relationship without trust is nothing. You're going to have to learn to trust him, you can't compare him to other guys who have hurt you. Has he done anything to make you not trust him, or is it just your insecurities? Trust is important, & you being clingy & blowing up his phone is only going to annoy him & drive him away. If you were sleeping over at your friends house would you want him blowing up your phone while you're trying to spend time with your friend? I know it's hard to trust if you've been hurt before, but not all men are scumbags who are going to cheat on you & hurt you, so unless he gives you any real reasons to believe he's cheating, then you need to back off & stop accusing him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Either you trust him or you don't. You have indicated that you don't trust him; otherwise you wouldn't accuse him of cheating. Why are you still with a guy you don't trust?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Okay so this can go one of two ways and neither is good.

1. He's not cheating on you - you don't trust him and he's probably pissed and annoyed at you. The end is near!

2. He is cheating on you.

Is this really a relationship you want to be in ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop being so nagging jeez. You have no proof, you're blowing up his phone, and he won't respond to me. The message? Shut up. Honestly girl boo chill. Leave him alone. Let him do his own thing. It doesn't matter if you've been hurt in the past, you're probably annoying the crap out of him. You need to apologize for acting like that when he comes back. Jealousy is ugly. Please, trust your boyfriend and chill your nips. Just because he doesn't text you back doesn't mean he's getting a suckie from the girl next door.

0|0
    0|0
  • well trust him. then try to be easyoging like other girls you know.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes