Please help what do I do

Tonight my boyfriend is out spending the night with his friend he rarely responds to my text and msgs and I have blown up his phone I'm afraid he's been cheating and I have no proof. How do I punish him without him saying you have no proof to say I'm cheating and blah blah I don't want to leave him but I don't want him to cheat also how can I be more appealing to him and show him I'm not boring and nothing but a nagger I've just been hurt too mamy times to trust him. I try how do I start to trust him and how can I win his heart back? please help.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have no proof that he's cheating then you can't just go accusing him. A relationship without trust is nothing. You're going to have to learn to trust him, you can't compare him to other guys who have hurt you. Has he done anything to make you not trust him, or is it just your insecurities? Trust is important, & you being clingy & blowing up his phone is only going to annoy him & drive him away. If you were sleeping over at your friends house would you want him blowing up your phone while you're trying to spend time with your friend? I know it's hard to trust if you've been hurt before, but not all men are scumbags who are going to cheat on you & hurt you, so unless he gives you any real reasons to believe he's cheating, then you need to back off & stop accusing him.