Do you like a girl that can cook?

I met with my long term ex girlfriend today. I have this 19yr old living with me because she has no place to go. She been staying with me since November. She only good for paying my bills, spending money on me, sexting. She's young and inexperienced and its boring. My ex surprised me with a home cooked meal and a massage and we say down and talked with candles lit. She is 21 and has two jobs and in school. It feel like I am with a child being with a girl that just turned 19. Will it be wrong to leave her for my ex? I dogged my ex for her ?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha Well God forbid neither of them end up wanting you...(Sarcasm)

Sounds like she does a lot for a 19 year old...

I know you know this but she has a brain

Which enables her to learn... Which means she most likely will learn how to cook one day.

-its not like she has no vag. Can't grow one of those...you can grow in cooking experience.

In the mean time... I wonder if you can cook?

And...if so?

You could kindly show her how.

P.s from what I have read you already left her for your ex.

The wrong part would be your still with her.

-Tam