What should I do? he says he's starting to get attached to me and doesn't want to. Thinks were moving to fast.

Im 28 he's 33 time to settle down and stop playing games.

He pursude me for a few weeks even after I told him I wasn't ready to give him my number. Which he ended up getting from a mutual friend.

I agreed to see him figuring it would be a one night fling only to hear from him later the next day.

We talked off and on everyday and started to see him a couple days a week.

He would check in, ask me how my day was going or what I was doing. Very rarely would I text or call him first.

This went on for a month then we were around each others parents. Everything seemed great.

He had came to spend time with me one morning after getting my widom teeth pulled everything went great as usual. He kissed me good bye and told me he was picking his daughter up for the weekend.

I didn't hear from him much that afternoon or the next morning. then the message from him came in..".I think things might be moving a little fast. I don't want a relasionship. I have to he focused on a few other things but we can still hang out every once in awhile. I just don't want anyone to get hurt. I have fun with you just don't want to get attached to you and I'm starting to."

I was shocked. didn't see it coming at all and now I'm hurt. I don't know what to think or what to do HELP! if he didn't want a relasionship why pursue me? Why tell me your starting to get attached only to leave me?

He jumped right back into it like he never missed a beat for the past 2 weeks. He came to me wanting to see me, cuddling with me for couple movie nights. Now he's flipped on me for the 2nd time. He was a bit of an a**hole the last day I saw him. Tells me he's coming to stay the night with me then doesn't. Text the next morning to say he fell asleep that he was sorry. I haven't heard from him since. What the hell is his problem?!

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like what you told him was perfect. HOWEVER, if he wants to 'meet up once in awhile' just to sleep with you, I would advise against it. You WON'T, I repeat, absolutely WILL NOT keep him by sleeping with him every once in awhile. He will respect you when he realizes you are after the real thing and not a fling. Which means dating other men, since he told you very blatantly that he can't give you what he needs right now. Either he'll miss you enough to give it a go, or he will LET you go. Either way, you staying away will allow him the space to make either decision. He will make it obvious to you whether he wants to take the chance or not.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE