Why did my EX-Girlfriend put this up?

She updated her status saying: "You're gonna catch a cold - From the ice inside your soul"

Do you think she's on about me? I broke up with her for lying and going behind my back a few days ago?Can you give me some advice! Thank you.

81

Most Helpful Girl

• if a girl puts up a quote it's usually cause it has to do with her situation at the moment. she probably felt that it summed up what she was thinking. I don't know what else is going on in her life, but if there are no other guys then yeah it's probably about you. she's probably trying to say that you're cold-hearted... maybe she wants a second chance with you and wants you to forgive her?

• Saying I'm Cold-Hearted?

All I did was love her,mind her,never lied to her and was never nasty to her,Ran her romantic baths with candles and rose petals,Brought her out to eat in nice restaurants,When she was on her period,got her magazines and ben and jerrys ice-cream and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more :o(

• i'm just saying that's what it sounds like, how I would interpret those lyrics... I don't really know what's going on in her head. if you broke up with her though and she wants you back, then she might think you're cold-hearted cause you won't give her a second chance