Why did my EX-Girlfriend put this up?

She updated her status saying: "You're gonna catch a cold - From the ice inside your soul"

Do you think she's on about me? I broke up with her for lying and going behind my back a few days ago?Can you give me some advice! Thank you.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if a girl puts up a quote it's usually cause it has to do with her situation at the moment. she probably felt that it summed up what she was thinking. I don't know what else is going on in her life, but if there are no other guys then yeah it's probably about you. she's probably trying to say that you're cold-hearted... maybe she wants a second chance with you and wants you to forgive her?

0|0
    0|0
    • Saying I'm Cold-Hearted?

All I did was love her,mind her,never lied to her and was never nasty to her,Ran her romantic baths with candles and rose petals,Brought her out to eat in nice restaurants,When she was on her period,got her magazines and ben and jerrys ice-cream and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more :o(

• i'm just saying that's what it sounds like, how I would interpret those lyrics... I don't really know what's going on in her head. if you broke up with her though and she wants you back, then she might think you're cold-hearted cause you won't give her a second chance

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• It could be about you, it could be about someone else or it could be a sentence she likes and has nothing to do with her situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get the idea that you are not over her and might even want her back, since you are wondering and worrying about her status updates...Why don't you just go talk to her...

0|0
    0|0
  • She either means you or just likes the lyrics of the song

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be about you or she could just enjoy that saying

0|0
    0|0
  • She is trying to be dramatic...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I think its about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's from the song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri. Could be about you, could be about someone else, or she just likes the phrase/song. I don't know why it really matters though, since she's your ex.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that her anger of you is quiet great.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes