If a girl really likes me and I don't feel the same way, should I keep hanging out with her?

If a girl really likes me and I don't feel the same way, should I keep hanging out with her? I like her as a friend but I feel like she's waiting for me to make a move.

When we first met this girl mentioned she had a boyfriend in a different city.

Regardless, we started hanging out and having fun with a lot of innocent flirting. We'd hold hands and hug and basically went on dates. I could tell she was attracted to me from the beginning but I never expected it to go anywhere. But the last time we hung out she told me that she broke up with her boyfriend because she felt like she could do better. Then she also started telling me that I would be great relationship material etc.

Now that stuff just got serious, I've kind of stopped hanging out with her. Its too bad because I think she's really cool and like her company. Do I have to stop hanging out with her? Will she keep expecting me to make a move until she starts resenting me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just hangout and tell her this: " Your such a great friend, I couldn't imagine loosing you as a friend." Then joke about how some people ruin their friendships by dating. Then maybe she'll realize your not interested in anything more. Because her crushing isn't anything to loose a friendship over. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell her that you are not looking for a relationship at the moment. I would also limit the amount of time I hang out with her. She might ask you to be with her in the nearby future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell her what you feel and that she is a Good friend and you don't wanna lose her as a friend and maybe you shouldn't flirt and hold hands with her anymore

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Don't keep hanging out with her. Don't give her the wrong message.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes