What do I do? She won't give up!

My fiance' has an ex-girlfriend that won't let go.

We've been together for 2 and a half years. She keeps telling people she'll never give up on him. She'll make it known if they are ever in the same place together. She says harsh and rude things about me behind my back. Which how would she know...we've never met! She's purposely bumped into me to start a fight, and the list just keeps going on!

He doesn't want anything to do with her. And I fully trust him. He's never given me a reason not to. She let him go and he moved on. I don't dare show or tell her how I feel then she'll know she can get to me and in between our relationship. What can I do to get rid of her!?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl, you got the ring. Let the fat b*tch sing.

You can't control her from seeing you (without a restraining order). But you can make her absolutely miserable every time she sees you. Do all the subtle things that girls do to show other girls that a man is "hers" whenever she is around.

But ignore her. If she's confrontational, remember that you have his ring, smile at her and brush you hair behind your ear slowly with your left hand so as to rub the ring in her face.

Hold his hand. Lean on his shoulder. Peck him on the cheek. Whisper naughty things in his ear. Ask for his coat when you're cold. Etc.