Best way to get your ex boyfriend's attention?

What is the best way to get your ex boyfriends attention and to notice you after months of being treated like you don't exist? I went and bettered myself and I feel amazing now and look better too. All my friends are even telling me I look happier and calmer. But, I still can't get the ex's attention. I refuse to go spamming him or texting him. I really want HIM to initiate contact first. I don't know what to do :x

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't ever pick up your ex's attention. After all, it's like picking up the pieces of broken glasses. Too much drama, and pain.