Boyfriend cheating...help!!!!

I need to know how to hack a Facebook account.

I think my boyfriend is cheating on me the only way I can put my mind at rest is to read his messages. Please someone help! :(

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I read the comments below, and I think no way in hell are you gonna get a straight answer by asking him straight up. Definitely do not hack his Facebook though lol. If you think he's cheating, you need to dump him asap; that's really the only way to do with it, speaking from personal experience. Trust your gut on this one.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Hacking someones private is not true way.. If you have some suspicion you should talk with him..

0|0
    0|0
  • looool what the f***

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• I am very sorry if you know for sure he is cheating on you. . Just ask him, ask his friends, ask other people that are close to him, and get different hints.. or just plain ask him. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • oh boy. just ask him straight forward. like..talk about something normal and then BOOM. blast him with 'are you cheating on me?' and then watch his reaction closely. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • uhh yeah,how 'bout you respect his privacy? if you don't trust him,leave him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't do that..

What if he isn't? Why do you think he is? Talk to him...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask his close friends

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes